Don’t Miss the Latest Cloud Security Insights from Fortinet
Once again, this year’s AWS re:Invent conference promises to be the biggest cloud event of the year. Last year’s event was amazing – “jam packed” doesn’t even begin to describe it — and yet, this year’s is looking to be even better!
AWS re:Invent has quickly become the world’s largest Cloud event and is taking place December, 2—6, 2019 in Las Vegas. We are returning to re:Invent, along with thousands of AWS users who will be there to learn and interact with AWS, their peers, and AWS partners like us.
Join Us at Our Booth – #1134
Fortinet is a proud sponsor of re:Invent 2019, and we look forward to welcoming you to our booth, #1134. While there, you can meet with Fortinet cloud experts to help you address your cloud security challenges. We will also have hands-on demo stations available covering the following technologies:
- Security Automation – FortiGate-VM leverages AWS CloudFormation for provisioning and security lifecycle management for FortiOS devices in AWS.
- Cloud Workload Protection – FortiCWP leverages AWS Security Hub & API’s to validate configuration hygiene, Cloud account activity, Cloud data security and Cloud network traffic analysis.
- FortiWeb WAFaaS on AWS – FortiWeb WAF-as-a-Service for Machine Learning-Enabled Web Security for AWS workloads
Stop by to learn how we can help you establish and enforce a consistent security posture that protects your apps and data from malware and data loss on AWS with our broad portfolio of cloud native security solutions. While there, be sure to check out how you can automate many of the manual deployment and security management tasks as a means of embedding security into your cloud workflow.
And because this is all on the cloud, you can try before you go. Dropping in on the AWS Marketplace will give you an idea of the wide range of Fortinet security solutions available for the AWS cloud platform. And each of these are also seamlessly compatible across with widest range of virtual networks and private and public cloud platforms in the industry, so you can avoid the sort of security solution sprawl many organizations wrestle with as their digital attack footprint expands.
Join Us for Sessions, Briefings, Hackathons, and More
Fortinet will also be showcasing our solutions throughout the conference.
- The AWS Partner Solutions Experience in the Venetian hotel showcases how AWS Marketplace Seller and AWS Partner Network solutions work with AWS to solve real-world challenges. Please visit us on Tuesday, December 3rd from 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Security Jam is an onsite hackathon that tasks engineers and developers with solving specific security challenges. Participants will be able to leverage Fortinet security technologies in an AWS environment to help achieve their tasks. This not-to-be-missed event takes place at the MGM Grand on Wednesday, December 4th. Session One runs from: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, and Session Two runs from 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
There are also hundreds of informative sessions to learn about new technologies and hear how other companies are innovating using AWS tools. But with hundreds of sessions available, how do you know which ones to attend? Well, we’ve compiled a list of the sessions that we’re planning to attend, along with snippets of their descriptions:
- NET201 – AWS networking fundamentals: A must for any network security engineer who’s beginning their migration to AWS.
- NET317 – Connectivity to AWS and hybrid AWS network architectures: Showcases connectivity options for network engineers to help interconnect their existing IT footprint with AWS.
- NET320 – The right AWS network architecture for the right reason: Examines various VPC connectivity options, and when to use which offering from AWS, such as transit gateway and VPC peering.
- NET406 – AWS Transit Gateway reference architectures for many VPCs: This is the most common deployment we’re seeing for Enterprises in AWS. This session will help you understand the architecture.
Here is a link you can use to start planning your week. Login to the catalog (there’s a link at the top right) and you’ll be able to flag any sessions that you’re interested in. You can also sign up with AWS to receive conference updates.
Hope to See You There!
Fortinet are proud sponsors of the Security Jams at AWS re:Invent on Wednesday, December 4 from 8:30-6:00pm at the MGM Grand. We will be providing visitors with a wide range of prepared scenarios that represent common use-cases and operational tasks using Fortinet and AWS services to complete the challenges. Work in teams of four to identify what is causing the problems and what would you do differently. Winning teams will win an Amazon Echo!
Visitors can also stop by and visit us at Marketplace’s Partner Solutions Experience on Tuesday, December 3 and Thursday, December 5 from 10:00-6:00pm where we will be showing FortiWeb WAFaaS as well as all of our other fabric-ready solutions.
No matter what your role is in your company’s Cloud efforts, you’ll walk away from this year’s AWS re:Invent conference with the technical knowledge you need to help you and your company refine your Cloud strategy, increase application performance, and ensure that security is a seamless and integral part of that process. And don’t forget to stop by Booth #1134 to visit with Fortinet’s staff of AWS security experts! You’ll be glad you did.
Schedule a meeting with Fortinet during the event.
Learn more about how Fortinet’s dynamic cloud security solutions give organizations the confidence to deploy any application on any cloud infrastructure.